Hello and Welcome to Tala Glen Exotics!

___________________________________________

~
*~_~*~_
~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~

___________________________________________

Established April '09
___________________________________________


If you're not happy with your plants; Email me immediately and we'll sort it all out! ~:-)



Thank you for choosing TalaGlenExotics for your gardening obsessions!

SilentTala (AT) Gmail.com




This is the place to see Plant Profiles→Plant Photos.


Don't forget to check out my store!

Tala Glen Exotics!

And for How→To Videos try my YouTube!

TalaGlenExotics on You→Tube!

Lot's of fantastic Perennials and awesome deals on Topiaries and Fairy Gardens!

*I will be adding new varieties of plants as well as other garden themed items on a very regular basis.

*My auction prices normally start out at $5.00 for small→ large Plant Packages.

*I can create a special auction with a mix of your choice of plants if requested!

*Live Topiaries will start at $5.00$10.00

*Later in the year T.G.E will be offering seeds from all the flower lists→for all the people who can not afford to buy plants, and those who can not have plants shipped to them.

As of now: I ship plants out every Saturday. It is the only time I can get to the Post Office. After I get a few happy auctions under my belt I will buy a scale and a printer and start shipping plants from my home probably every Monday.

Thanks to an awesome customer I found a better way to package and ship my plants! Wahoo thanks a lot! :-)


New: Email me with what you want and I will create a Special Auction just for you!

___________________________________________

~
*~_~*~_
~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~

___________________________________________



Monday, April 13, 2009


*
*
*


Cosmos

Cosmos bipinnatus
'Dazzler'

$3.00
A Pot


Not Available At This Time.





Care and Planting Guide for Cosmos:

  • Sun: Full sun
  • Water: Prefers well drained soil.
  • Feeding: A good bloom enhancing fertilizer and plenty of compost

Additional Notes:

Remove spent blossoms.
Plant in masses for the best appearance.
Allow to reseed for seedlings.


~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment